Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

I Know, who AM I??


So, I stopped in Macys yesterday after my long walk into town to see if there was anything interesting to use the rest of my gift certificate on. My feet were killing me...I was wearing summer sandal-y things with NO support at all, completely flat leather (which are also falling apart). I don't have a car here and have been walking everywhere. I'm enjoying this, don't get me wrong, but as the weather gets warmer, one doesn't want to wear socks and sneakers. So I did something I've never done before...I walked into the 'comfort' shoe section. Hmmm I thought....some of these are kinda cute. I tried on this pair of Born sandals and Oh My Goshelles... my feet felt as though they were sitting on a pillow being fanned by a palm leaf, and I swear if they could eat, were being fed grapes.
So I used my gift card on them. While they may not be fun heels in a fun print or color, I think they will save me. Long Live Comfort Shoes! (at least for now...)

0 comments