Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back!!!


I apologize for the incredibly long lapse in posting. The fun on the East Coast took away my computer skills. I didn't even open my lap top at all... something about the salty air, BBQs, and sailing does that to you. I think that this past holiday may have been one of the best ones I've ever had. I was sad to leave, but at the same time, so happy that I now have perfect memories stored in my memory box of a brain. Photos to come soon. For now, I have only today to get a bunch of errands done before working the rest of the week. So on that note, I leave you with this lovely photo from Anthropologie. I love falls styles, and while we still have at least a month and a half left of summer here, I can still wistfully gaze at corduroys, wool, and earth toned textiles...

0 comments