Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My First Post, ahem, part 2.


I had just written a whole entry, and then (as the title suggests) i lost it. I'm still getting the hang of this. Anyway, this is a place for me to keep in contact with everyone I will miss when we move in 2 weeks (eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!) from California to Israel. This will also be a place where i can post all the amazing fashions that I'm loving at the moment. After working in the fashion industry for 6 years, I'd like to keep my research skills in tact. Really, it has nothing to do with me wanting to look at clothes, it's all about the profession. umm huh. I hope you visit often and enjoy what I have to say and shoe, I mean show.

1 comments

melissa said...

Zoe- This is fantastic! Perfect- now you can be my stylist and update me with all the latest fashion trends. By the way- I think that dress would look adorable on you in Israel. I say go for it! We will miss you :(
Ben and I will call prior to you leaving on a jet plane.