Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thinking of Spring


Although it's still February, there are flowers out everywhere; daffodils, flowering bushes and beautiful cherry blossom trees. It's been raining and a bit chilly most of the time, but I'm still feeling the excitement of approaching warm weather...
It's very strange to be here and not feel in the back of my mind that we'll be flying back to Israel. We went to the supermarket yesterday and I knew what everything was...it was all written in English! I think it will take a few weeks for this to all settle in. We'll be happy to be back here with our friends and family, but then will miss Israel and the adventure that the two us had. When I lived in India, it took me so long to adjust back to life in the US, however, here I haven't had that...yet?

0 comments