Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

At Last!!


Oh boy, oh boy, are we so jazzed- We found out yesterday that we are now new home owners! What a relief! I am so excited to finally have a home. The movers will be bringing everything that we've had in storage for the past 2 years (and also what we had sent from Israel 4 months ago) to the house on Friday. Apparently we have '4 vaults of household goods and a small sailboat'. This frightens me a bit as to what the flop we actually have in storage.... But I am incredibly thrilled to have my own art studio room; to be able to make and create will be oh so lovely. And of course I can't wait to decorate the house and make it our own. Eeek! squeals have been heard escaping my mouth the past 20-odd hours....

2 comments

flibbertygibbits said...

yay! that must be a huge relief! very happy for you guys!

Joaninha said...

Great Zoe, there's nothing better than having a blank brand new house to decorate all by yourselves. Congrats. Hoping you the best in the new house.