Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

A Happy Friday to You


Here it is again, the end of the week.This is how I spent my Thursday night...At the *new* house.
Our Welcome sign...awwww


First dinner at the new house... I haven't had fast food in about 10 years. And I'm good for another 10... Complete with wine. In a plastic cup. Classy.



My job was to pull all of the contact paper from 1979 (yes, it was dated by the previous owner, which made me decide that I too would like to document those types of things), I did my chore with absolute enthusiasm This was the beginning of the night, mind you.


My final Product...


Tomorrow I'm ready for more work...perhaps less painting and more unpacking. I woke up with arms covered in paint. hmm

2 comments

Addict said...

I love moving into new places! Fresh start! Congrats :-)

DC Fashion Gal said...

Congratulations! How exciting? I can't wait to see how you decorate your new home! Have a great weekend.

P.S. where do you shop for shoes? You always have the most adorable ones.