Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Here! I'm Here!!!


Sorry for the delay in getting back here, it's been a busy few days, and I'm thinking will be a busy summer. But that doesn't mean there isn't time for shoes, and clothes...

Here are 3 of the pairs I had waiting for me here (there are another 4 pairs... I'll show later)

I was in NY for Saturday and had SUCH a great time. I've missed my friends so much and when I saw them again, it was as if I never left. I've also been reunited with my kittle kattles... but they're really only interested in food. They look like large furry alien animals....

And in New York, I saw a very exciting thing indeed....

Ok, now I'm off to run some errands... I love crossing things off of my To Do lists...

3 comments

Unknown said...

That NYC Topshop is a very exciting developement, and those shoes are great!

margaux said...

i particularly adore the second pair. theyre very cheeky!!

{i added you in my blogroll and hope you don't mind!}

Kara said...

Phew, you're back!! I started reading your blog a few weeks ago and am now dependent on it.