Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Animal Prints and Just Plain Fun...


Some perfect shoes from Zappos. I really like some of the ones below, but have been so busy that I haven't even thought about shoes recently. Everytime my grandmother calls, she asks if I have any new shoes, I have to reply with "oh... shoes....gosh...no..."

Tomorrow I'm taking Konrad to T.J.Maxx or Marshalls to get him his groomsman blazer, so maybe I'll see some shoes there. You never know with those places...last January I found my wonderful Marc Jacobs heels. But for now I'm going to have a glass of wine and not think about itching... I cut down a tree for my parents in the front yard, and well, I'm not that big, and trees are... I fell into a patch of poison ivy. I get paranoid just LOOKING at it, so you can imagine how I reacted. But I've showered and have crossed my fingers...new shoes would make me better!!!

0 comments