Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Flowers on a Friday


Happy Friday! Walking around here you notice all of the amazing flowers that have been planted. I wish I knew more about gardening, and hope to learn someday. I feel like when I go into a flower shop I make a beeline to the bright reds, oranges, pinks, anything bright, and ignore everything else. But then when I get home, I realize that they don't all go together and look like a box of crayons dropped on the floor. I love color and am only now realizing that you should treat the combination in plants the same way you treat color in anything else. I love these purples with oranges and greens. In the photo they may look a bit bright, but in real life they were subtle shades mixing together. Beautiful.
Ah yes, and yesterday I managed my long walk...it took over 2 hours and today I'm having trouble moving my legs. Which automatically means I can skip the gym. Awe. Some.

0 comments