Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Rainy Weekend


Our weekend was one of gloomy grays and glistening puddles. We spent our hours searching and seeking open houses and cars for sale. By the time Sunday reached us, we had been met with a multitude of defeats. However, we won't let these setbacks bring us down. There are many more houses to look at; we simply haven't found ours yet. Our heads are up, and facing the sun that is showing itself today. Some splendid news for me to share is that I think we have found my car. I'm making my final decision today...a nice roomy, trusty Honda with an incredibly large trunk for a plethora of shoe boxes...

1 comments

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Sounds like we had similar weekends...we just looked at houses though. (P.S. My husband and I are BOTH in the car business, if you need any help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail me!)
adventuresinnewlywed@hotmail.com