Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update! or, Reunited and it Feels so Good


Yes... the car is back!!!! I got a strange phone call this morning from a man who said that he thought my car was outside his house and that people were taking stuff out of it (my cell number was in the glove box on maintenance records) we quickly drove over there while calling the police and there was my lemon! Apparently because this guy lives near the highway, he said a lot of times people abandon (most likely stolen) cars in front of his house. He had seen some guy pull up and take my spare tire out of the trunk and drive off. So the man took down the license number, and went through my glove box to see if he could find any information about who's car it was. Long story short, we have the car back with only a missing stereo, ipod, and spare tire. They may have switched out my battery too. But Hurray!!! My car is safely home!!!!!

0 comments