Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Plants



We went to the plant store yesterday and left with a car full of plants. Doesn't it look like I'm actually in a field of wildflowers, and not just pulled over off of a busy road at the plant store that sells statues of all 7 dwarfs for your garden??


I was never a plant person before I moved to California (mostly because I never remembered to water them... I had one plant in NY that miraculously stayed alive despite never being watered, being next to the air conditioner and being used as a cat scratching post...) But now, I can't imagine our apartment without the greenlife.
Erik calls this one the 'tie dye' plant:


I like this fir because it reminds me of the east:


And this one...we just liked for it's leafy big-ness and fun stand:

0 comments