Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall Cleaning...


This morning I redid my inspiration board, seeing as I hadn't changed it in a year and all of my cut-outs were totally bleached by the sun. As I started pulling new pieces to put up, I slowly began cleaning my desk as well. Before I knew it (and 2 hours later) I had a desk that I could see, and a ton of organization.

My desk had become one of those places that Erik and I would toss onto anything that we didn't know where to put. Now, however, I'm hoping it will stay as neat (or somewhat) as it is now.

Today is the last day of the work week here and I'm sure Erik is ready. After our week of wine tasting in California, Erik and I took some time off of drinking to let our bodies detox, but today we are ready for martinis and shrimp tacos. Happy Thursday!

0 comments