Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who's A Lucky Girl!?


ME! ME! ME! I went to the post office today and received not one, not two, but THREE packages!!!! Boy oh boy....
The first one was from Konrad and Sarah. Konrad found my most favorite movie of all time at the Princeton Record Exchange (Susie! look our favorite!). They also sent me a perfect little story by Esy Casey.

Sheila sent 2 packages. One was full of New Yorkers (which I can't find here, so wonderful Sheila is sending me hers when she's done reading them) and newspaper articles. I think it's a parent thing to cut out articles and send them, I end up knowing all about who has been in the Guilford, CT police blotter all the way across the world.

The other package had a t-shirt for erik and me from Woods Hole. Mine is the 'End of an Error" one.

Although...god save us, if McCain/Palin win, (shuddering as I type) they will just have to make more and change the date. But let's not let our minds wander to scary places right now...We had mail! Now I'm going to sit in my reading corner and, uh, read.

2 comments

konrad said...

Yay! I'm glad that I was finally able to find that for you. I'm also a little curious what's on that whole 'extras' disk...

Anonymous said...

My Mom still sends me articles from Guilford Newspapers as well. It makes me laugh. And I love reading your blog, Zoe!