Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Black and White Glamour


For Christmas, I received 'Casablanca' and also a box set of Bogart and Bacall films. I brought Casablanca back to Israel with me, but left the box set at home until we move back. I'm so excited to watch them and soak in all of the fashion goodness.

The next few weeks will be interesting for us. We'll be spending our time packing up, getting ready to move home. It's a weird emotional time for us. We thought we'd be here until the end of next summer, so the news was a bit of a shock. But like any new change, we've got to look on the bright side...for example, I can listen to NPR all the time (I can't get the darn internet to stream it here) I can have a subscription to the New Yorker, Domino, and any other magazine and it won't cost me $20 per magazine, I can call my friends whenever I want, and *gasp* even have weekend visits with them! All will be good.

0 comments