Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Morning Switch


Konrad arrived this morning an hour before Sheila left to fly back to the states; I've traded a mother for a brother. We went for a walk around town in hope to keep him awake and not get jetlag, however, after returning home and eating lunch, he's now "closing his eyes for 20 minutes" in the couch. I think the 20 minutes will turn into something longer...
Anyway, here are some new items on my Wish List.
This is a ring I've been eyeing for a week now from Accessorize. There is this one and one with white, instead of the turquoise. We'll see...
Next we come to some shoes from Office. I love them... I doubt any will be coming home with me (sigh of relief heard from erik in Israel...) but I do like to drool over them. I'm getting silly over the teal ones with the plastic tortoise shell heel...ack!!! need!! want!!! have to have!!!


Konrad has now discovered Primark. He bought some Pajamas and is thinking about a jacket. I still can not go in without leaving with a pair of tights (£1) or long sleeve cotton top (£2.50)...dangerous to have one so close to us...

0 comments