Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Dress Please!


I went into Topshop today to take a look around... The shop here is pretty tiny, but they still had a few cute dresses and coats. Next door in Mango is my coveted Christmas dress.... I can't buy it yet though, because... it doesn't look too good... Maybe after 4 pounds have dropped off it will. And if it doesn't, then it wasn't meant to be. I've been on a baking/cooking kick. Sugar cookies yesterday (I sent them ALL to Erik's office with him) brownies today (these will also travel) and vegetarian chili. I find baking and cooking very comforting and for some reason have needed it this week (although comfort eating will NOT help with the dress quest...hmph). I'm feeling low this week, not sure why, but I'm sure it will be gone as quickly as it came. So for now, I have TopShop....

0 comments