Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Golden Compass


We saw The Golden Compass last night. It was so so so good. I totally want my own polar bear now.



and my own daemon, your inner spirit in the form of an animal that walks along beside you. It was full of adventure, action, talking animals, and really cute nordic outerwear.



I think we'll probably see it again while we're home (I missed a crucial part when I ran out to the bathroom...damn glass of wine before the film...). Speaking of home, I can't believe we leave the day after tomorrow. I better start dusting off those sweaters and snow shoes....

3 comments

Anonymous said...

What would your daemon be, Zoe?

zoe said...

obviously a fat furry cat named monk who says "goodbye" when I leave the apartment....

Anonymous said...

mine is a little mouse that sings songs and fixes things w/ glue glue glue