Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Trees and Scarves


The tree is up! With lights! Erik and I put the lights on together on Friday night during a movie and soup marathon. We spent the day yesterday eating sushi, going for a really long bike ride to an ancient mosque, and then going to the gym.



We have a lot of making up to do after our vacation of constant eating and drinking. It's funny how as you get older, it's much more difficult to snap back into your former shape after a couple weeks of excess. Oops. I've been crocheting a lot. I've added these ends to this scarf and am currently in the middle of making a hat.


Unfortunately, I've run out of yarn and don't want to add another color. What to do...
I had my Hebrew lesson this morning and learned all about Hannukah (which will start this tuesday), the weather, and am begining to read the Hebrew script...(with a lot of help).

0 comments