Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Love and Comfort


Thanks for the cheering up yesterday. I'm sure these mood swings will come in spurts, and go as well. I think for me, exercising has been a great mood lifter. I went running and weight lifting last night, and last minute was invited to go out to dinner with Erik and a co worker who was visiting from Dallas. It was a good dinner. Today I went for another run and decided to walk to the mall and lo and behold.... the shoe store that i've been walking past every day ( i was starting to get worried that maybe they were noticing, so i took a few days off...) was having a SALE!!!! but this wasn't one of those, '10% off the ugliest pair'... on no! this was a real, flushed-face-inducing sale. These were 1/2 off, PLUS buy one pair get the 2nd half off... it was less than $70 for both combined. eeeee. Don't they look like cartoon shoes?


I really don't usually buy this many shoes.. it just looks that way. I swear. I'm now good for another month or 4.....

3 comments

Lenalisa said...

I am loving your blog, it is a great distraction at work!! he he don't tell my boss! And I love the shoes, very cartoon-ie.

Anonymous said...

They're gorgeous, I like the black ones better. Are they from Gazit?

zoe said...

yes! they are Gazit.