Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bye for a bit!


As we're moving to the new place tomorrow ( i'm sick myself talking about it too..) I won't have access to the internet, so this will be a blog break, unless i can find a place with wireless. Here is a photo of our only furniture in the apartment so far.... hee. my plan tomorrow is to don my hot pink terry cloth all in one jumper and clean the crap off of the roof so we can have a nice place to hang out and watch sunset. I also have to, um, work on my bathingsuit top tan lines... i have to wear a strapless dress soon.... we CAN'T have tan lines!

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Good luck moving into the new place!! Oh how i love moving and decorating. It's so wonderful to test out new places for each piece of furniture... but it's the holes in the walls from when i have to move the paintings that i don't like! We miss you guys!

Patty said...

Hi Zoe!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog-it made my day! I've been checking yours out often to see what you're up to (love all the colors - so inspiring) and I need to leave a comment for you everynow and then....I know how much I enjoyed mine (and knowing that someone else ALSO has a relationship with their refrigerator)
Good luck with your move and can't wait to see pics!
-patty