Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Accessorize Fun


Erik and I booked a trip for his 31st birthday in November. I'm so spilling over with excitement, shrieking every now and then, and then running around like a hyper-active 5 year old. We are going to Amsterdam for 5 days and then on to London for another 4. I've never been to Amsterdam, so I have some researching to do. While in London we'll stay with Giggi, and when I'm not at her house, I'll be at TopShop or Accessorize gazing at these lovely things...
On another note, I had my very first Hebrew lesson this morning! I have a lot of studying ahead of me... there was quite a bit of information on my first go. Towards the end, my head got muddled (it's been a while since it's had to do anything difficult...) and I was answering "what is your name?" with " I am from Connecticut" Eh... good thing I brought flash cards...

0 comments