Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Crafty Morning


I got the machine to work! Yippers!!! It's Erik's machine, and I was amazed at how crappy mine was... You mean, a sewing machine isn't supposed to break down every 5 minutes?? I think when we move back it's time for me to get a new one... The one I have back in storage was bought 10 years ago from Bradlees. When Bradlees was still around. Anyway, it felt GREAT to be sewing again. I made a case for my crochet hooks from some Denise Schmidt fabric I had.


I then made this bag with a matching mini bag.


I'm not used to the machine's zipper foot, so I struggled a little with it...hence the bulgey-ness of it.


We're staying in a cabin up by the Sea of Galilee on Wednesday (another Jewish holiday, Sukkot is this week). This bag will be perfect for transporting my projects.

1 comments

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are beautiful, and you are FAST! Hope you enjoy your holiday in the cabin. :)