Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Chico Bag


Our friends in San Franciso are friends with the creator of The Chico Bag. It's a nylon bag that squashes down to a tiny little shape when stuffed inside itself. My friend Meredith gave me one while we were in Amsterdam. A lovely pink one. It came in sooo handy in London when Erik and I were buying groceries. When I shop here in Israel, I walk across the square to buy the food I need. I hate plastic bags, so I started bringing my own. The Chico Bag is perfect. It's easy to find in California, but you can get it online anywhere. I saw an Anya Hindmarch "I'm not a plastic bag" here in a shop next to our house, got so excited as to how or why it would be here in the same shop that sells snorkels and Crocs.... went back... it was gone. ah well. I love my pink chico bag!

0 comments