Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Good Morning!



(isn't this a great color combination?!)
Today I have a few things I need to get done...put up the tree, start making christmas presents, clean the apartment... But most importantly, I need to find some fairy lights. I realize it may be difficult since they are kind of Christmas-y, but I didn't think it would be this hard. I'm going downtown today to look (where there also happens to be a yarn store...weee!!) and if no luck, I'm sure I'll find some in Tel Aviv.
Last night Sliding Doors was on. I couldn't stop thinking about how good she looked after her haircut and how horrible she looked with that long mousy hair.


I sooo want that haircut now. I have spent most of my life with short hair, but the past 7 years it's been long and I'm scared to cut it. But I feel that my hair looks better shorter since I can't cram it back into a pony tail....oh decisions!

0 comments