Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Adventure Time


Our friends arrived Friday afternoon. They had brought us a large bottle of gin from duty free, so it was automatically G&T time. Yesterday (Saturday) we had salmon bagels by the marina, it was so warm and sunny... I'm hoping it will stay this way for their entire visit. We drove to Casarea and walked around the ruins. I found some more furry friends...



Last night we had, Mexican food, I know... weird, but it was so good and I've really missed it. Tomorrow they are driving to Eilat and maybe taking a day trip to the Sinai Peninsula (Egypt's border with Israel) and then a night in Jerusalem on the way back. I'm tagging along! There may not be many posts this week, but rest assured, when I return, there will be many an exciting photo.

0 comments