Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Here I go Again...


While I was home I popped into My Favorite Store in The World, Anthropologie. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately for my wallet) I couldn't buy anything because we went on our last day in the states and there was no room at all in my suitcase. Boo. Anyway, I got to oogle at everything and leave with a catalog...
I so so so want this bag... some day.... I love all of Orla Kiely's designs, especially this signature petal print...


Very cute... and as Erik always says.."Owls are SO in..."


My favorite things...books and shoes... all mangled together... sigh....



The perfect outfit for "Oh hello!... didn't see you there... just trolling the river for snacks and pretty rocks to put in my extra large water cooler bottle..."



Great for a brunch, a garden party, or just watering your plants while standing on a stool... this is something I actually have to do... we have hanging plants, and I'm not tall.

1 comments

'Subprimed' said...

We (sarah and konrad) both agree with Erik...
Owls are so hot right now! Which makes Gail Friedland really cool because she has like 1 million!!!!!
k&s