Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Walking my Blues


I'll be the first to admit, I sometimes exaggerate. So... it's not THAT cold here....it's like 60...actually according to weather.com it's 68 in Tel Aviv. But, it IS cold in the apartment, so I was telling the truth about it being cold. It's just not outside. Make sense? Ok fine, I'm a whiner. Anyway, we have our first, real, official guests coming tomorrow! I'm SO excited. They will be with us for the weekend and then will travel around the country, and I may just tag along, we'll see. But for now, I'm going for a walk in this warm weather.
All shoes from Here.

1 comments

Anonymous said...

Funny, I was wondering what kind of an east-coaster you are to complain about this weather! :) But I agree - it's really horrible that it's so cold indoors. Last year when I was in NY it was much colder, but i LOVED the idea of walking barefoot indoors. Here I'm with my sweats on, airconditioner heating, and I'm still freezing...