Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Target Love


On March 2nd, Target Go International will debut their latest collaboration with Jovovich -Hawk, the fashion line developed by Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk. It looks like there may be some fun pieces and interesting prints.


I was looking through the target website and there are so many cute things that I totally don't need, but of course want... thank god I'm as far from the store as I can get. When I lived in Ca, there was one on my way home from work...really dangerous...especially if you had a rough day. Not so dangerous because you'd spend a lot of money, but more because you will inevitably run out of space and be faced with the reality that one day you'll have to be dug out of your closet by the volunteer firemen and your obsession will be the talk of the town, providing animated banter for the anchors on the 5:00 news...

1 comments

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you