Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Tennis Players are Hot.


I just got back from the gym and as I walked into the hotel (our gym is in a hotel) there was a huge sign saying "The Daniel Hotel Welcomes the Davis Cup Players from Sweden and Israel". So apparently, for those not schooled in tennis (like myself, I only watch for the cute guys and cute skirts) the Davis Cup is an international event in men's tennis. Israel plays Sweden here on the 8th and I'm guessing they are staying in this hotel. So... I'm in the gym doing my usual pathetic attempt at working out, but really trying to devise a way to lose weight and get toned while watching MTV and eating cheez-its. And of course, out of all the times I do my "waist whittler", this time, I pull something... something in my left side, so I can't move in certain angles, and look awkward while attempting to walk. As I'm limping like Frankenstein's Igor, this guy walks in with, surprise, a tennis bag. While I may not be working and have allowed my brain to turn to mush, I can put two and two together.... He was awfully dreamy in that tennis player kind of way. I'm assuming he's from the Swedish team, not just because of the blond hair, but also the fact that when the gym trainer rushed over to give him a towel, he said "thank you". and it was said in such a dreamy tennis player way...

1 comments

Anonymous said...

Zoe- You have a picture of my all-time favorite tennis player posted... It's Australian hottie Patrick Rafter! He retired a number of years ago and I'm still looking for a replacement to oogle...