Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Room Service


Today I am totally exhausted. We had a photoshoot at the archive and I had never realised how much time goes into them. Right now I'd like to climb into one (anyone) of these lovely bedrooms as seen on the Living Etc website. I have tomorrow off, and would really like to work on my bedroom and dressing room. I'd love to make it more fabulous and glamorous (I'll have to do it while Erik is out... not sure that's really his style...uh...yeah, not so much) I'll have to wait until the weekend to find any old furniture to re-paint, but for now I'll do what I can...

This room would go perfectly with my gold indian-inspired sandals...

This one calls for more of a satin kitten heel...

Gold vintage ballroom-like heels perhaps?

Yellow leather flats I'd say...

Turquoise peep toes please.

(all images from Living Etc)

1 comments

konrad said...

Maybe it's the painted white floor in the first one, but I feel like they all look very cape cod, right? or was it Cap Code...?