Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Velcro. Next to the Walkman and tab it is the coolest invention of the 20th century"


I watched Girls Just Want to Have Fun last night. Oh it is SUCH a good film...Growing up, I watched it whenever I could. I loved Lynn Stone's (played by a young Helen Hunt) style.... The hat with the grasshopper...The dinosaur barrettes...The army jumpsuit with silk scarf topped off with a coonskin hat... Perfect. And although Natalie Sands was the 'bad guy' and I was totally rooting for her to lose, I was obsessed with her remote controlled closet that went on forever. Although while watching this time, I noticed she only had about 4 pairs of shoes...interesting... I definitely recommend this film if you have any interest in the 80's, reversable clothing, Sarah Jessica Parker with horrendously large hair, and DTV Dance offs.... I may have to watch it again tonight...

0 comments