Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weddings and Wine!


On Thursday night, Erik and I went to our first wedding in Israel. It was a lot of fun, and there were a TON of people there. Like 400 or 500. Wow... There was eating... and then the ceremony, and then eating, and then dancing, and then eating, and then dancing, and then, yes, you guessed it, eating. and then dancing.

It was a good time. While we were at the wedding, my friend Cecelia arrived from the airport for her Total Fun Israel Trip. Unfortunately she was held in security for 3 hours because her grandparents are from Egypt. I know, I couldn't believe it either.... The airport security people called me, to verify what she had told them and I was like, Uh, her parents are from California....
Anyway, she's here now, and we took her to a wine tasting event up in the hills with TONS of cheese and live jazz.
Very fun indeed. Today we are going for long walks along the beach (I mean that in an athletic way... not a romantical way...)

0 comments