Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

All in a Days Work...


Ah... what at nice day we had... I love weekend days when you get up early... you get so much done and then look at your watch and say, Wow... it's only 10!? So we went to the US embassy this morning and then decided to poke around Tel Aviv. We walked along Dizengoff until we got to a flea market... but we were hungry for breakfast and cofffee...

so after we found the perfect sidewalk cafe, we went to the flea market. I, surprise, didn't find anything... Erik, however, found this old movie camera. He likes to collect cameras... (Sarah, anything we can look out for, for you?)

I saw some spooky trolls and gnomes...

Ha! I miss our old gnome... I bought him for Erik when I was on a trip to London when I was 18 (!!) We had only been together a short while, but I thought he'd like it... and he did... we still have him.

I hope you all have fun,perfect, relaxing, weekends, where you say, Wow.. it's still only Saturday? We have a WHOLE other day!!??.

0 comments