Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cleaning Day


I don't work on Wednesdays, so this has become my cleaning day. I am by no means a fussy cleaner...as Erik says, I'm more of a clean-around-the-furniture, rather than under it. I do wish I could be more like Martha Stewart, and have everything organized perfectly, however, I'm not sure I have it in me. I get overwhelmed at simply cleaning this apartment. Why, you may ask? Because we in live an area with a lot of sand storms, and as we're by the sea, a strong breeze (which we love instead of using the AC) which blows dust right through one side of the apartment to the other. By the time I've cleaned on area, I get to where I started, and it's covered again in a thick dust... if you came here and did a white glove test, you've be convinced I hadn't cleaned in months, when really it was only the previous Wednesday! Weekly Wednesday! Argh... However, after cleaning, building a fan (wait, do we need more blowing air??), staring at some of my shoes,

I'm ready to sit back and take turns reading my Vogue, and my Lord Peter Whimsey murder mystery...ahhhhh Wednesdays....

0 comments