Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bridesmaids and Such....


I thought I was doing pretty well with this whole wedding thing...until I had a minor freak out today. I think it was a combination of realizing I have no idea what our vows will be and what music we'll play and that fact that I'm so far away. I don't recommend planning a wedding from across the world. And while I have 2 months to go, which should be plenty of time, I still haven't even SEEN the bridesmaid dresses! Or tried on my shoes, I'm hoping they fit... Also I'm hoping Sheila will send out the invites this week, but I feel bad that she has to do it...I should be doing that. Ugh, complain, complain....I'm hoping to get some stuff (that I can) done this week. Erik is going to the states for work and his bachelor party and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to see me in what I can only imagine the state I will be this week...in a mess on the floor surrounded by Martha Stewart Wedding Magazines, chocolate wrappers...drinking wine and crying while listening to cheesy love songs on You Tube...oh boy...
Above is a fun bridesmaid dress from J.Crew. Although I have to say, the model looks like she's had one too many and is either going to start dancing on the table or duck into the bathroom with the groomsman from Ohio.....

0 comments