Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Here!! (but not here)


Sorry for dropping out of the loop for a couple of days. Guests, Erik's arrival home, work, traffic jams... you know. Tonight is the start of our weekend and we left work, so excited... Yeah! Weekend! then the traffic hit... after about an hour... it was more like... meh... weekend... woo hoo? But we are home now! And will not let the time or the fricken heat wave slow us down! We're fun! and exciting! we're both in our pajamas on separate laptops trying not to move too much in the heat or let our martinis get warm... ah the exciting life... Ah HA! But tomorrow, I have 2 new dresses, and a new bag to show you... get excited... I am!
Photo from Living Etc...I wouldn't mind being there right now... want to meet me there for a glass of prosecco??

0 comments