Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Turquoise and Yellow


I've been seeing a lot of turquoise with yellow in the shops lately and love it. Actually my new bag from Mango will go fabulously with the yellow top I bought for myself for Valentines Day... Perfect! I was glancing through the Anthropologie website, and they too are on the train. Also loving the pops of coral. Very nice.

I'm still having issues with looking at their website here (from a technical point of view, not visual...I could never have issues with that...I think these little sketches are lovely)... because I'm abroad, I can't even see a sale section (unless they stopped having one?!). So mean... so so mean....

1 comments

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd be coveting the colour yellow but this year there's some really pretty prints around.

I'm also loving the coral colours I'm seeing. Can't wait for my new nail polish to arrive so I can indulge my craving